Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to BennettBall!

I've been meaning to create some sort of an all-intensive UVa Basketball Blog for a while now. As of right now, these are my goals for BennettBall:
-Give Previews and Analysis on all games this year.
-Occasional fundamental analysis of Tony's "Pack-Line Defense", our offense, and opposing teams' offensive and defensive strategies.
-Report on UVa commits and recruits, as well as other ACC recruits.

As stated in the description, I'll work to balance the content between the current team and recruiting. Depending on the week, there might be more game coverage or recruiting coverage, but I'll try and even it out as best I can. This time of year, it's probably gonna be more game coverage, as we're getting into the thick of ACC play and recruiting season is in a lull. But I'll try and give updates on our commits and targets whenever possible. Hope y'all enjoy! Go Hoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment